delphi: An illustrated crow kicks a little ball of snow with a contemplative expression. (Default)
[personal profile] delphi
Six Sentence Sunday: Post six sentences from whatever you're working on, if you're game! Folks who don't want to make their own posts are very welcome to share their snippets here.

From "A Wishbone Compass" (Our Flag Means Death, Fang/Izzy, a canon divergence AU where Fang and Izzy wash up on a desert island together a year before s1):
"Sorry," he said shortly, spitting out a pin bone along with the apology. "I didn't mean what I said."

Fang nodded. "Thanks, Izzy. We're sweet. I know you get like that when you're hungry."

"I don't—" All right, maybe the headache and worry hadn't helped. He shut up and finished his share, looking out at the water as he ate. Then he took a swig, swallowed, and sighed before finally saying: "If I'd rather have washed up here with him, it's because he would have figured out how to get us back to the ship before the day was out. But if it's a matter of being stuck here together...you'd be my pick."

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-19 10:46 pm (UTC)
peasina: (❝ blackbeard looks ❞)
From: [personal profile] peasina
Oooh this sounds so intriguing ^^

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-20 03:20 am (UTC)
hokuton_punch: Photo of plush bunny versions of Kami-sama and Gojyo from Saiyuki squished together. (saiyuki kamijyo bunnies)
From: [personal profile] hokuton_punch
Awwwwwwww, Izzy ;______; Thanks for being understanding, Fang!
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios