delphi: A carton of fresh blueberries. (blueberries)
[personal profile] delphi
Fandom 50 #21

For 1997, I thought we'd go with some industrial rock from a band whose lead singer steadfastly maintained that he wasn't trying to be Jim Morrison and Trent Reznor's Canadian lovechild.

Temptation by The Tea Party

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-26 08:14 am (UTC)
sweetsorcery: (night and sleep)
From: [personal profile] sweetsorcery
Oh, I'd completely forgotten about that song, but I do like it!

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-27 03:52 am (UTC)
hokuton_punch: Screenshot of Entrapta from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power being excited. (she-ra entrapta space)
From: [personal profile] hokuton_punch
Oooooooh, I have a couple other songs of theirs but not this one, and damn, I like it.

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-27 01:27 pm (UTC)
hokuton_punch: Official art of Kami-sama from Saiyuki Reload Graffiti. (saiyuki kami-sama graffiti)
From: [personal profile] hokuton_punch
"Angels," "Soulbreaking," and "Psychopomp"! The last of which I think is my favorite, but they're all good.
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios